- Suitable for e-bikes up to 25 km/h support
- High stability and braking power
- Recommended brake discs: Storm SL.2 / HC / CL MDR-C 160 / 180 / 203 mm
For all those who rely on stability and braking power, without compromising on weight. The Carbotecture master keeps the total weight down at only 230 grams.
- Thanks to its rigid Disctube cable and one-piece calliper, the MT4 gives you the best braking performance.
- Offers the same braking technology as the MT8
5 YEARS GUARANTEE
MAGURA offers a five-year leak proof guarantee for all MAGURA brake masters and brake calipers / cylinders, provided they are exclusively equipped with original MAGURA Spare Parts.
- Single brake
- A small parts bag
|Trail, All Mountain, eMTB, eMobility, Trekking, City
|Pistons brake caliper
|Lever blade type
|2-finger lever blade
|Tubing connection brakecaliper
|Rotatable tube connection
|Shimano I-Spec I+II, SRAM Matchmaker®, Shimano I-Spec EV
|Material of lever blade
Since it was founded in 1893, the MAGURA brand has combined inventiveness with innovation and flexibility. Today, over 125 years later, the family-owned company from Bad Urach is internationally renowned as a leading manufacturer of award-winning bicycle and motorcycle components in the premium segment.